Powered by Blogger.

Welcome to my Site

Monday, November 24, 2008

Why you need breaks?

It has been a week, I have returned from my two day holiday in Goa, a land of beaches in India. For me I take regular breaks from my hectic schedule for a number of reasons. The life today is so much stress full, that we unknowingly fall in hands of all work and no play lifestyle. Not only that the jobs are not worthy enough for health, they require your mental ability to the fullest extent. All this is happening but no one notices the need of the body. The need to relax your mind. Everyone's body need some rest, some time out!

I have been to Goa and I am so glad I went there. I was having some stress at work last week with almost 12 hours of work daily. My body was desperately asking for a break. And finally I went there with my cousine sister and here husband. The things that I did there included body massage on the beach. I have never known the power of massage as I had never done it before. I experienced how relaxed your body feels after the massage. I am planning to visit some more massage parlours in pune.


Other than this, it was warming experience when I think of food. I had a lot of it. Kingfish, prawns, fish curry rice, tunna toasted sandwitch, scrambled egg . Wow... here is some sneak peak into those things. I was not able to stop myself from eating all the fish. There was no time when I ate something and it was not fish. Goa is good for fish. You can't deny after seeing this somewhat badly composed pic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive