Powered by Blogger.

Welcome to my Site

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Healthy Resolutions 2009

Everyone is waiting for the new year. So are the resolutions being made about career, personnel and fitness. I have also made some health related resolutions for coming and would like to list them down. Let me know your resolutions as well. I am also planning to keep a post per month follow up for this resolutions to keep me going.

Loosing at least 10 pounds ( 5 kg approx)
I was about 114 pound ( 57 kg ) when I joined gym in 2005. Now I feel like I am growing overweight with 142 pound ( 71 kg ) of mass, which is couple of pound higher to what is ideal for my height ( 5'7"). I am planning to get in shape as well.

Avoid eating outside
I will try and avoid eating outside. Even if I do, I will skip the oily food and fast food. Only things which I have decided to eat if I am on a tour, holiday are
1) Fruits, fruit juices.
2) Idli's which are made of fermented rice and legume flour.

Abs
6 pack abs is something, I am planning since a long time. Now this coming year I will be executing the task. I will start with photographs sometime in january and lets see how long it takes me to get those 6 pack abs.

Average 1 post per day on this blog
As this blog helps me gain healthy knowledge, as I read and post. But due to blogging, I read even minute details so that our readers can get the best out of the post. '

What are your health resolutions the coming New Year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive