Powered by Blogger.

Welcome to my Site

Friday, March 16, 2012

Top 50 Reasons MEN Have Sex - TRUE Then LIKE IT

Top 50 reasons MEN have sex: TRUE Then LIKE IT

1. I was attracted to the person.
2. It feels good.
3. I wanted to experience the physical pleasure.
4. It’s fun.
5. I wanted to show my affection to the person.
6. I was sexually aroused and wanted the release.
7. I was "horny."
8. I wanted to express my love for the person.
9. I wanted to achieve an orgasm.
10. I wanted to please my partner.
11. The person’s physical appearance turned me on.
12. I wanted the pure pleasure.
13. I was "in the heat of the moment."
14. I desired emotional closeness (i.e., intimacy).
15. It’s exciting, adventurous.
16. The person had a desirable body.
17. I realized I was in love.
18. The person had an attractive face.
19. The person really desired me.
20. I wanted the adventure/excitement.
21. I wanted to feel connected to the person.
22. I wanted the experience.
23. It was a romantic setting.
24. The person caressed me.
25. The person made me feel sexy.
26. It seemed like the natural next step in my relationship.
27. I wanted to increase the emotional bond by having sex
28. I wanted to keep my partner satisfied.
29. The opportunity presented itself.
30. It just happened.
31. I wanted to intensify my relationship.
32. I wanted to try out new sexual techniques or positions.
33. My hormones were out of control.
34. The person was too "hot" (sexy) to resist.
35. I was curious about my sexual abilities.
36. I wanted to improve my sexual skills.
37. I wanted to become one with another person.
38. I saw the person naked and could not resist.
39. The person was a good kisser.
40. I wanted to feel loved.
41. I wanted to celebrate a birthday or anniversary or special occasion.
42. The person was too physically attractive to resist.
43. It was a special occasion.
44. I hadn’t had sex for a while.
45. The person had beautiful eyes.
46. I wanted to communicate at a "deeper" level.
47. I wanted to experiment with new experiences.
48. The person was intelligent.
49. I wanted to keep my partner happy.
50. I was curious about what the person was like in bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive