Powered by Blogger.

Welcome to my Site

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Positive Thinking - Give up smoking !!!


Positive Thinking - Give up smoking !!!
Try repeating some of these statements to help yourself feel good about quitting:
  • I don’t need to smoke anymore.
  • My child is now healthier because I don’t smoke.
  • I like not spending money on cigarettes.
  • I enjoy wearing the clean-smelling clothes of a non-smoker.
  • I enjoy riding in the clean-smelling car of a non-smoker.
  • I chose not to smoke.
  • As a non-smoker I am setting a positive example for my children.
  • I enjoy living in a clean-smelling home now that I’m a non-smoker.
  • I am in control as a non-smoker.
  • As a non-smoker I am becoming the person I want to be.
  • With each breath of clean air, my body is growing healthier and stronger.
  • I look more attractive as a non-smoker.
  • I feel much better physically and mentally, now that I’m a non-smoker.
  • As a non-smoker I give my body more exercise and my health increases daily.
  • I enjoy having more energy now that I’m a non-smoker.
  • I feel good and like myself as a nonsmoker.
  • I can relax without the help of cigarettes.
  • I enjoy being able to taste,smell and breathe fresh air because i'am a nonsmoker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive